« Previous | 1 - 10 of 15 | Next »
- These datasets contain spreadsheet data collated from actual Hudson’s Bay Company whaling logbooks between 1750 and 1850.
These logbooks are valuable for covering the whole of the 100-year study period of the ARCdoc project (1750 to 1850) with only a few gaps (four years only are missing). The original documents are held in the Manitoba State Archives (http://www.gov.mb.ca/chc/archives/hbca/) but microfilm copies are available in the UK National Archives in Kew (http://www.nationalarchives.g...
- This dataset series contains spreadsheet data collated from actual Hudson’s Bay Company whaling logbooks between 1750 and 1850.
Each dataset represents the voyages of a particular vessel, and each spreadsheet represents one year and contains two voyages. One outgoing voyage from the UK to Hudson Bay, normally leaving at the end of June, beginning of July, and one return journey leaving Hudson Bay in September and returning to the UK in October.
The Supporting Documentation describes the col...
- Short discussion papers and other monographs published by the University's Cartographic Information Systems Research Group between 1986 and 2000. Also included is the Explorations in digital cartography discussion paper series (which is a continuation of the CISRG discussion paper series) from 2014-
- A digital repository of the Horizon 2020 project ECHOES (European Colonial Heritage Modalities in Entangled Cities). A complete collection of papers, articles, peer-reviewed publications, books and other media produced by the Team during the lifetime of the project.
ECHOES addresses a pressing dilemma at the heart of contemporary Europe: the fact that while the history of empires and colonialism undoubtedly constitutes a shared European past, this past remains strangely silent in official na...
- A collection of data about and around the 1086 Domesday book. The dataset was originally lodged in the repository by Professor John Palmer in 2008.
Whilst use of this data is free within the terms of the Creative Commons Licence detailed with each item, we would appreciate knowing who you are and, briefly, what you are going to do with it. Please take a moment to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A series of documents and guides that comprise an evaluation framework for planning and evaluating educational activities and resources for use primarily in higher education. The framework is modified from an evaluation framework produced for the six Higher Education Academy Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) Subject Centres in 2009. These Subject Centres consist of Biosciences, Engineering, Information and Computer Science, Materials Science, Maths Stats and OR and Physical S...
- The HMAP datasets are a research resource comprising of information derived largely from historical records relating to fishing catches and effort in selected spatial and temporal contexts. The datasets in this collection have been edited by Michaela Barnard and John Nicholls to accord with the HMAP/OBIS schema.
Each dataset is offered in a variety of formats and is accompanied by documentation, also in a variety of formats. The supporting documentation includes information on the objectiv...
- Hull University Business School’s Research Memorandum series is a working paper series published by the Faculty from 1998 onwards. The school’s research is structured around seven research areas: Accounting, Centre for Systems Studies, Economics, Finance, Logistics Institute, Marketing, Leadership and Organisational Change, Organisation, Ethics and Society and Regional and International Business.
- Impact study on the Erasmus Year abroad experience.
- A collection of recordings made at public events organised by the University's Larkin Centre featuring interviews with modern writers.